Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Sunday, December 04, 2011

My PLN




My PLN is not too complicated, at least not until the course is finished. I plan to add all of my commercial computer shopping, IT professional links, and news feeds to my Empire State College Blog. At that point when I am done I will link it to my web site, and those visiting will be able to find out who I am, read the Blog and click the RSS links. The other things that we have not gotten to this semester will be linked. I have a Google+ account but I am new. I will have to work on it and see if that may be the way to go with personal contacts.

Last week I added a netbook to my computer collection. My next project is to build a very fast server, but that lies in the future.

All Apple products look good. How long they last is still unknown!

No comments:

Post a Comment