Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

G41-M7 :: Motherboard :: BIOSTAR

G41-M7 :: Motherboard :: BIOSTAR

I want to communicate a quick note. It took me more than a year to learn how to find computer parts and assemble a working computer. It may sound easy, but you cannot afford to make mistakes, and the parts have to all match perfectly once you assemble them. The above link is a main board that won over the other boards, because it was backwards compatible, had expandability and could take the fastest chip I could afford at the time, with the ability to buy even faster microprocessors in the future. It had to get all five star reviews. Doing that with presence of mind and care takes a lot of research, but you can end up with a great computer in the end!

This video is covering a topic I want to pursue in the future if I can attract gamers to buy my computers. $$$!

No comments:

Post a Comment