Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Give your password problems to LastPass

     What's great? LastPass! I notified many of my friends about Yelp!, and the general feedback was no way (including my BF; it is mentioned in Chapter 4!) but one person mentioned something I have to deal with. My list of passwords. I have so many passwords that they are kept in a notepad file without any password protection. I thought to myself one day that all someone has to do is get that file, and all my holdings everywhere will be open to being pilfered.

     I had heard of LastPass before, but said to myself I need to do something before I lose my temper. Finally I thought, why not try something new? Once I downloaded LastPass I ran it, and it found so many passwords that it too about a half hour to sift through them all until I had the ones I wanted, and then I deleted them ALL. Now LastPass holds them all within its memory and I have only to remember one password. That’s right, 1 PW. Imagine all the memory it will free for thinking of important things! Below is the Windows and Mac versions, and sorry about Yelp! The iPad version is premium software, but there is a Safari version that is freeware.

Watch a video about LastPass:

http://i.d.com.com/av/video/cnettv/6/20120130/player.swf




Download Windows ver.



No comments:

Post a Comment