Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Sunday, February 05, 2012

REVIEW: HP Mini 110 (USA) / HP Mini 1100 (Canada) Netbook


This video will give me needed instruction for upgrade,
in addition you can think about a netbook your your own use.


I enjoy my new mobile device. It is not perfect like an iPad but uses WiFi, Bluetooth and LAN 10/100 connections to connect to the web. I am covered almost everywhere I go and it is exciting (to me). Mobile devices can keep the user updated via Twitter, e-mail, Facebook and any other social network site, plus it is like carrying a whole office in your briefcase. I enjoy it, and have the freeware version of Visual Basic so I can also program where I go, and send messages to my job.

1 comment:

  1. The reviewer mentions one flaw and I am aware of it. HP gave restore disks and the HP Mini does not have a CD player. It is possible to put the rescue disk on a USB flash drive. Still I think it is an oversight.

    ReplyDelete