Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Make a Video of your Screen

Make a video capture of your screen

Please lower the volume. My sound capture was set too high. How far can you go with a blog? The video you are seeing took me hours to find out how to do, but I can save you the trouble. Hypercam 2 works fine, however it needs to be compressed into a format used by YouTube, and then added to YouTube and an embed code copied from the new YouTube video. You can select public or private and YouTube will give you a code either way. The link to Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter 1.5 is: <a href="http://www.pazera-software.com/products/flv-to-avi-converter/"></a>

Softpedia has HyperCam 2.25 which is the latest version. Just click on the blue download icon.

Pazera compresses the huge AVI to a small MP4

1 comment:

  1. Really helpful article!
    Usually when I want to upload videos to my blog, I often follow the AVI to FLV tutorial to convert my video clips to flash, then do uploading.

    ReplyDelete